Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moiz's fresh new ride...

I really enjoy meeting new people and one of them that i got to meet was name Moiz.. he was sporting a clean near brand new 2009 Honda Civic in dyno blue pearl.. Honda completely remodeled the front bumper but leaving the Headlights, tail light and nearly all without any huge changes. I got to say the new bumper they replace was closer to the more desirable jdm front bumper on the civic type R.. and i think with this new design there are plenty of new possibility. Back to my new friend Moiz.. he's got lots and lots of plans with the civic and he too is brand new to the tuning scene and i want to welcome him into the scene with open arms.. I member my first experiences i was just 10 and my uncle took me to watch one of his races in Thailand on the Pataya circuit.. I was young and I remember wondering what kind of crazy team name is MUGEN??.. he assured me if i knew what Honda was, one day i will know what mugen was. My family grew up in the Honda scene and amazingly I joined it soon in high school.. but i thought i blog a little about Moiz and that i hope his experiences in the tuning scene will be filled with lots of fun and excitement.. WELCOME MOIZ!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: